Institutional Investor’s 19th Annual Alpha Hedge East Conference is excited to announce New Orleans’ own James Carville as a keynote speaker. Mr. Carville will present his views on American and international politics, with a focus on the second administration of Barack Obama, the divided Congress, and the challenges facing the major political parties and players.
Join us February 5-7, 2013 in New Orleans as we kick-off the 2013 conference season in style at the most educational and business-driven event on the winter calendar.
Be sure to reference code ‘PWS10‘ to receive 10% discounted rate!*
- Scott S. Cowen, President of Tulane University, TULANE UNIVERSITY
- Chris J. Acito, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, GAPSTOW CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Fred Brettschneider, President, LIBREMAX CAPITAL, LLC
- Michael Dieschbourg, Managing Director, BROADMARK ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Chad Earnst, Assistant Director, U.S. SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION
- Michael Gaviser, Managing Director, KOHLBERG KRAVIS ROBERTS & CO. L.P.
- Jay Gould, Partner, PILLSBURY WINTHROP SHAW PITTMAN LLP
- Richard Howard, Global Strategist, HAYMAN CAPITAL MASTER FUND
- Jason Huemer, President, VISIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Mark Jurish, President & Chief Executive Officer, LARCH LANE ADVISORS, LLC
- Steve Kuhn, Partner & Head of Fixed Income Trading, PINE RIVER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- David Kupperman, Managing Director, NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP, LLC
- Jon Levin, Strategy and Corporate Development, GROSVENOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.
- Amin Majidi, Chief Risk Officer, PREMIUM POINT INVESTMENTS
- Jonathan Wood, President, WHITEBOX ADVISORS
- Paul Zummo, Chief Investment Officer, J.P. MORGAN ALTERNATIVE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Credit Investing: Redefining the Credit Universe
- Pairing the Investment Thesis with the Proper Infrastructure Requirements: Manager Due Diligence
- Mortgage Investing: A 10 Trillion Dollar Universe in Need of Navigation
- Risk Management from Institutional Investors’ Perspective
- Seeding; a “growth” industry
Recognizing the budgetary restraints in the industry, Institutional Investor is proud to offer a high-quality conference at an affordable rate.
View Early Confirmed Attendees Here
A limited number of complimentary passes are available for qualified Public and Private Pension Funds, Pension Consultants, Foundations, Endowments, Family Offices and High Net Worth Investors. For more information, please contact Rinaldo Crassa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.224.3510. All passes are subject to approval.
We look forward to hosting you next month!
*Discount is only valid on registrations after January 9, 2013 and cannot be applied to prior purchases